15.3.10

MAGMINUTE / ARYEH KRAUS

Aryeh Kraus is seriously one of the craziest dudes I've ever met. I remember filming with him and before every try he'd yell something like, "ALRIGHT! I'm landing this or my mom doesnt love me!" and he'd roll away that try. Mr. Kraus is also a very swell filmer, and if anything I love most, it's filmers and photographers who can rip it just as good as the homie he's shooting. Give him some kosher love and check out this proper Mag Minute.
----------------------------------------------
Aryeh Kraus es seriamente uno de los tipos mas locos con los que me encontré. Yo recuerdo filamr con el  y antesde cada intento  el me gritaba algo ! Esta bien ! O plancho este o mi madre no me quiere !! , y caia ese truco. Mr Kraus es tambien un buen filmer,  y si hay alguna cosa que me gusa es es un buen filmer o un buen fotografo que pueda ripear, es casa tan bueno como el colega que esta patinando. Delen un poco de cariño y echadle un ojo a este mag minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment