12.9.12

KELLEN JAMES AND LARELLE GRAY / HARD TIMES BUT GOOD TIMES

I met Kellen & Larelle through SK8MAFIA owner Dan Connelly when I started driving down to San Diego to film for my first video "Like Brothers". They instantly became some of my favorite skaters because they had really dope style and so many tricks. On top of that they are both really chill and fun to film with. Dan has always been really cool too and let me crash his pad, help with get footy together, and inspired me to start Skate Sauce by watching him grow SK8MAFIA. Him and Marshall Heath got some crazy tech skills! Cheers homies! SK8MAFIA4LIFE
------
el que realizó el video conoció a través del dueño de Sk8mafia , Dan Connelly , cuando iba conduciendo a San Diego para filmar para su primer video , " Like Brothers" . Entonces, rápidamente los dos skaters del video se convirtieron en parte de sus favoritos , por el estilo que tienen y su gran variedad de trucos. Y porque son super tranquilos y divertidos de filmar. Dan siempre ha sido de puta made.. y me ayudo a montar Skate Sauce viendo como crecia SK8MAFIA. El y Marshall HEath tienen una tecnica increible . Saludos Colegas . 
SK8mafia 4life ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment